Earn the CHE Designation
The prestigious Certified Hospitality Educator (CHE) designation is the only professional certification for those post-secondary instructors who teach hospitality. The CHE is designed for all educators whether they are new to teaching, seasoned professors, or industry professionals serving as adjunct instructors or lecturers. It is especially useful for those with hospitality industry experience who do not have a background in teaching.
The preparation workshop provides educators with in-depth information about:
- Updated teaching strategies for delivering hospitality education
- Incorporating technology and media strategies into courses
- How adults learn and what that means for delivering effective lessons
- Creating more effective exams and evaluation tools to enhance your students’ educational experience
Contact Sales Learn more and complete a CHE application
Host a CHE Workshop at Your School
The workshop format of the Certified Hospitality Educator preparation provides your school and its hospitality management department with an opportunity to bring together hospitality educators in your region for several days of intense study and interaction.
When you host a CHE workshop, you:
- Make it convenient for your own faculty members to earn the CHE
- Provide a place for educators in your area to network and share ideas
- Gain a reputation for being committed to faculty development and classroom excellence.
Request Info Host a class, set dates, and publicize the workshop