Enhance Coursework with Industry Training
Hospitality educators aren’t limited to AHLEI’s textbooks for their classrooms. AHLEI has a wide variety of training materials on many subjects identified as critical to the success of lodging properties. From DVDs to online learning and workbooks, there is a wealth of information that educators can use to supplement student learning.
Contact Sales US and Canadian schools receive member pricing on these resources
Students Gain a Competitive Edge with Professional Certification
More than half of the certifications offered by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) are available to students, giving them a competitive edge. Educators can integrate the certification study materials into their hospitality management courses.
The certifications open to students are:
- Certified Front Desk Representative (CFDR)
- Certified Restaurant Server (CRS)
- Certified Kitchen Cook (CKC)
- Certified Breakfast Attendant (CBA)
- Certified Guestroom Attendant (CGA)
- Certified Maintenance Employee (CME)
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer (CHDT)
- Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP)
- Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) (and Hotel Industry Foundations and Introduction to Analytics-HIFIA)
Contact Sales Add professional certifications to your hospitality management program
All exam processing operations are consolidated in AHLEI’s office in Orlando, Florida.
Please return all completed examinations to the following address:
AHLEI Exam Processing
6751 Forum Drive
Orlando, FL 32821
As a reminder, a completed class roster is required with each class submission.