Enhance Coursework with Industry Training
Hospitality educators aren’t limited to AHLEI’s textbooks for their classrooms. AHLEI has a wide variety of training materials on many subjects identified as critical to the success of lodging properties. From DVDs to online learning and workbooks, there is a wealth of information that educators can use to supplement student learning.
Contact Sales US and Canadian schools receive member pricing on these resources
Students Gain a Competitive Edge with Professional Certification
More than half of the certifications offered by the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) are available to students, giving them a competitive edge. Educators can integrate the certification study materials into their hospitality management courses.
The certifications open to students are:
- Certified Front Desk Representative (CFDR)
- Certified Restaurant Server (CRS)
- Certified Kitchen Cook (CKC)
- Certified Breakfast Attendant (CBA)
- Certified Guestroom Attendant (CGA)
- Certified Maintenance Employee (CME)
- Certified Hospitality Department Trainer (CHDT)
- Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP)
- Certification in Hotel Industry Analytics (CHIA) (and Hotel Industry Foundations and Introduction to Analytics-HIFIA)
Contact Sales Add professional certifications to your hospitality management program