AHLEI is rich in content and training materials that are available for high school instructors and their students. Instructors are welcome to use any of AHLEI’s industry developed DVDs, online training, or workbooks in their classrooms.
Contact Sales Receive preferred academic pricing
Professional Certification Starts Early
AHLEI offers several certifications that are available to students. Students who participate in the HTMP program can earn globally-recognized industry credentials before they graduate, without any time in a hospitality position.
These certifications provide your students with additional, self-contained enrichment that goes beyond our standard textbooks. They are easy to integrate into almost any hospitality management course and offer students an opportunity to learn from the same resources used by hospitality industry professionals.
- Prerequisite: hospitality student
- Study resources included
- Industry-recognized certification certificate and lapel pin for those who successfully pass the certification exam.
Students can earn:
- Certified Guest Service Professional (CGSP®)
- Certified Front Desk Representative (CFDR)
- Certified Restaurant Server (CRS)
- Certified Breakfast Attendant (CBA)
- Certified Kitchen Cook (CKC)
- Certified Maintenance Employee (CME)
- Certified Guestroom Attendant (CGA)
Contact Sales Order resources for your hospitality students