As our industry is still dealing with the effects of the Conavirus pandemic, we would like to thank the American Hotel & Lodging Foundation (AHLA Foundation) for partnering with us to offer complimentary access to online training during the month of April and May. We were able to help thousands of hospitality professionals develop skills as they are home waiting to get back to work.
Below are some common FAQs you should know, if you enrolled in one of the free training courses.
Q: How will I be able to demonstrate that I completed the courses?
A: To demonstrate course completion:
- Supervisory Skill Builders: Certificate of completion is available via the LMS once the 9 course quizzes are passed.
- Hospitality Manager: Leadership: Certificate of completion is available via the LMS once 8 quizzes are passed.
- CHA Online Review: You can access your grades yourself by clicking “Grades” in the left menu at any time. For a record of training, you will need to print the page or capture a screenshot.
Q: What are the criteria to pass the quizzes?
A: The passing criteria for each training course are as follows:
- Supervisory Skill Builders: 9 quizzes (1 per course). 10 questions per quiz. 70% is passing score.
- Hospitality Manager: Leadership: 8 quizzes (1 per module, Intro module has no quiz). 5 questions per quiz. 70% is passing score.
- CHA Online Review: 7 quizzes (1 per module). 30 questions per quiz. 70% is passing score.
Q: How long will the courses be available for me to use?
A: Once you’ve used an enrollment code, you will have 90 days to access that specific course.
Q: Who do I contact if I have questions?
A: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-999-8114