The Lodging Security Officer Learning Suite provides general safety and security techniques and tips as well as hospitality-specific information that security officers and other employees need to provide effective security at lodging properties. The online course can be used to prepare for the Certified Lodging Security Officer (CLSO) Online Exam, which is included in this package.
NEW! The CLSO learning suite now includes three Interactive simulations. These role-playing exercises use real-world scenarios to allow learners to assess their decision-making skills during incidents they’ll face on the job.
- Overview of the hospitality industry along with types and organization of properties
- Rights and duties
- Code compliance
- Documentation and other duties
- Legal powers and limitations
- Misdemeanors and felonies
- The legal system
- Responding to emergencies such as fire, power failures, weather emergencies, and medical emergencies
- Terrorism, civil unrest, weapons and shelter-in-place
Total course length: 5 hours