Qualifying supervisor—a person who supervises two or more individuals; has job duties that are at least 20 percent supervisory in nature and which include such tasks as scheduling, training, interviewing, discipline, inspecting and conducting performance reviews; makes decisions and judgment calls while performing daily duties; and has input on hiring and firing decisions within the security/risk management/loss prevention department.
Time in Position
- Supervisor, Manager, Department Head, or Executive Certification eliminates time requirement
- Degree from an accredited academic institution or Completion of SSB eliminates time requirement
How to Obtain Certification
- Purchase your application, study guide, and exam package
- Complete and submit your application and supporting documents
- Upon approval, access resource materials
- Connect with a proctor to complete your exam
How to Apply
Upon purchase, you will be required to complete an online application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. Until your application is approved, you will be unable to access the exam preparation resource materials that are part of your purchase.
- After checkout, check your order confirmation email and click on the "Apply Online" link.
- Upon logging into the system, you can select the "Launch" button to begin your application.
- Follow the instructions and steps provided.
- Provide correct documentation and required references. Have these documents available for upload:
Following response by references, open and submit application.
- Current Resume
- Job Description
- Copy of diploma or transcripts
- Any previous AHLEI certification certificates
Following application approval, your exam preparation resource materials will become available under “My Learning & Exams.” If your application is denied, you will be entitled to a refund of your entire package.
Exam will be accessible for 1 year from date of application approval.