Better business begins on the telephone. Whether at the front desk or in the back office, hospitality employees who answer the telephone are ambassadors for your property or brand. Their courtesy skills directly reflect the quality of service a caller or prospective guest can expect should they book a reservation or event. Use this easy-to-follow 20-minute video and companion guide to demonstrate how to use the telephone courteously and efficiently.
- Answering the phone promptly and politely
- Effective talking and listening techniques
- Transferring calls, taking messages, and placing on hold
- Handling dissatisfied callers
- Selling rooms
- Also available in Spanish.
©2004, 20 minutes