As your property welcomes guests back, earn your their confidence by training your team to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19.
This online training:
- Presents industry-aligned cleaning and safety standards developed and endorsed by hospitality leaders and public health experts
- Was developed by AHLEI in collaboration with the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay Initiative and the Safe Stay Advisory Council
- Explains employee procedures and protocols in the areas of cleaning and sanitizing, employee health, physical distancing, and personal hygiene and protection
Training content includes:
- An overview of COVID-19, its symptoms, and details about its transmission
- An overview of the importance of employee health and health reporting
- Actions employees can take to keep guests and themselves safer, including correct use of face coverings and handwashing
- Ways to keep guests safer through updated cleaning and disinfecting procedures in both front of the house and back of the house
- An overview of room recovery procedures in the event of a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- How to keep guests and coworkers safer through physical distancing
The training includes a brief assessment with unlimited attempts to earn an 80% passing score. Successful candidates can print a certificate of completion.
To order this training for your organization or to host this training on your Learning Management System, please contact our sales team.
This product is also available in English.