Be more than a manager. Be a leader.
Being a good manager is having the ability to run the day-to-day business effectively. It means you make sure your employees follow your operation’s standards and rules. But leadership is a step beyond that. Leadership is about inspiring people and challenging them. Leaders know that when their team succeeds, they succeed.
Hospitality Manager: Leadership is the first course in the new Hospitality Manager suite from AHLEI.
This scalable, interactive online training built upon AHLEI’s roots in the hospitality industry empowers managers to build a positive workplace culture, align day-to-day operations with organizational goals, and learn new tactics to connect with employees.
How you benefit from this course:
- Learn how to effectively build positive culture to create a workplace where employees want to stay
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence to connect to employees and increase your teams’ job satisfaction.
- Stand out as a manager who drives business results by learning how to align day-to-day operations your company’s organizational goals.
- Become a better leader by investing in your own career development and supporting employees through coaching and mentorship.
What sets this course apart:
- Hospitality-focused – centered on the scenarios facing hospitality employees today so that learners can see themselves in the depictions in the course
- Media-rich, interactive – content is delivered through a variety of experiences (video, animation, interactive questions) that bring real-world hospitality situations into the learning
- Scalable – online delivery allows for large-scale training to current and potential managers
- Guided learning – allows learners to explore content and offer multiple opportunities to apply concepts learned
- Rooted in industry participation – manager-level competencies have been developed with the input of key stakeholders and operators to ensure training is relevant and accessible
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.