Now available as an interactive eBook through VitalSource Bookshelf! Access this title anytime, anywhere, on any device with the ability to highlight text, take notes, and search for specific content. Sync all of your activity between the mobile apps and browser version for the most compatible, multi-device platform available.
The purchaser will have access to this title for 180 days from access code redemption. PLEASE NOTE: the eBook does not include the AHLEI-graded final exam for this textbook.
The third edition of this book takes a look at the challenges and opportunities faced by hotel owners, lodging industry real estate professionals, and hotel company executives, with articles written by industry leaders in asset management. The articles are divided into four sections:
- Foundations and processes of asset management
- Real estate and the physical asset
- Contracts and legal aspects of asset management
- Planning and executing the hotel investment
This edition is the most comprehensive to date and includes 21 chapters by 36 authors, covering topics of interest to hotel owners, investors and asset managers, including:
- Channel Management: OTA's and the Rising Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Evaluating Franchise and Chain Affiliation Programs
- Managing Technology from the Hotel Owners Perspective
- Key Legal Issues: the Battle for Control
- Risk vs Reward: A Lender's View of Hotel Investment Trends
- The Art of the Capital Structure
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Hospitality Valuation and Techniques, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Buy Hold Sell Analysis
Upon ordering the digital edition, you will receive an access code with guided information to help you get started.
Editors: Richard E. Musgrove, CHAM, CHA; Lori E. Raleigh, ISHC; and A. J. Singh, Ph.D.
©2016, 21 Chapters