The purchaser will have access to this title for 180 days from access code redemption.
PLEASE NOTE: The eBook does not include the AHLEI-graded final exam for this textbook.
The third edition of this book takes a look at the challenges and opportunities faced by hotel owners, lodging industry real estate professionals, and hotel company executives, with articles written by industry leaders in asset management. The articles are divided into four sections:
- Foundations and processes of asset management
- Real estate and the physical asset
- Contracts and legal aspects of asset management
- Planning and executing the hotel investment
This edition is the most comprehensive to date and includes 21 chapters by 36 authors, covering topics of interest to hotel owners, investors and asset managers, including:
- Channel Management: OTA's and the Rising Cost of Customer Acquisition
- Evaluating Franchise and Chain Affiliation Programs
- Managing Technology from the Hotel Owners Perspective
- Key Legal Issues: the Battle for Control
- Risk vs Reward: A Lender's View of Hotel Investment Trends
- The Art of the Capital Structure
- Everything You Wanted to Know about Hospitality Valuation and Techniques, But Were Afraid to Ask
- Buy Hold Sell Analysis
- To be eligible to take the final exam and earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must be enrolled at a school. Students MUST purchase their textbooks or online exams through the online store.
Upon ordering the digital edition, you will receive an access code with guided information to help you get started. Once you establish an account for the title, you will be able to view as well as download to the app.
Editors: Richard E. Musgrove, CHAM, CHA; Lori E. Raleigh, ISHC; and A. J. Singh, Ph.D.
©2016, 21 Chapters