The Lodging Security Officer Program provides general techniques and tips as well as hospitality-specific information that security officers and other employees need to provide effective security at lodging properties.
- Child trafficking/protection of children
- Expanded bomb search information
- Anti-terrorism/signs of terrorism
- Active shooter
- Hostage situation
- Handling the death of a guest
- Revised ADA service requirements
- The program consists of:
- Four modular textbooks
- One DVD supplement
- One workbook with progress quizzes
Developed in a self-study format, employees can read the textbooks and complete corresponding workbook exercises, and complete progress tracking quizzes. This program may also be used for group training. Additional workbooks can be purchased separately.
©2011, 15 minutes