Package includes a 180 day eBook access key plus the online exam.
The purchaser will have access to this title for 180 days from access code redemption.
Housekeeping is critical to the success of today's hospitality operations. The third edition of this textbook shows what it takes to direct day-to-day operations of this department, from big-picture management issues to technical details for cleaning each area.
- Energy management, sustainability and "green" housekeeping (microfiber mops, reusing linens/towels, chemical use, green lighting, etc.)
- Post 9/11 security issues
- Health concerns (bedbugs, mold, viral outbreaks)
- Amenities and guestroom furnishings (bathrobes, triple sheeting, higher thread counts, "bed wars," pillow menus, wireless Internet, etc.)
- Human resources (diversity, recruitment challenges, immigration reform laws, turnover, selection and interviewing)
Upon ordering the digital edition, you will receive an access code with guided information to help you get started.
Authors: Aleta A. Nitschke, The Rooms Chronicle, and William D. Frye, Ph.D., Niagara University
©2008, 14 Chapters, Digital