The Connecticut edition of Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Hospitality Industry was designed specifically to comply with new legislation in the state of Connecticut requires that businesses with 3+ employees must provide two hours of sexual harassment prevention training to all employees by October 2020.
ServSafe Workplace: Sexual Harassment Prevention, Connecticut offers hospitality-specific content from a respected leader in hospitality training. This cost-effective, on-demand training fulfills state requirements and can help you create a positive workplace, protect your employees, and protect your business.
Sexual Harassment Prevention, Connecticut:
- meets Connecticut requirements
- provides hotel-specific training
- is delivered as a digital modular course that fits employee schedules
- is offered at a 20% discount for Connecticut Lodging Association members
- allows for easy tracking of employee progress and completion
This course provides state-specific details and information from the Connecticut State Model Sexual Harassment Policy Website and meets all requirements for sexual harassment prevention training for both supervisory and non-supervisory employees in the state of Connecticut.
The program is also available in English.
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.