In the State of California, businesses with five or more employees are required to provide sexual harassment training to managers and supervisors. Training must occur within six months of hire and be repeated biannually.
ServSafe Workplace: Sexual Harassment Prevention, California offers hospitality-specific content from a respected leader in foodservice training. This cost-effective, on-demand training fulfills state requirements and can help you create a positive workplace, protect your employees, and protect your business.
ServSafe Workplace: Sexual Harassment Prevention, California:
- meets California State Law requirements
- provides hospitality-specific training
- is delivered as a digital modular course that fits employee schedules
- is offered at a … discount for California Restaurant Association members
- allows for easy tracking of employee progress and completion
New legislation for the state of California dictating that non-managers also receive sexual harassment prevention training will go into effect in January 2020. ServSafe Workplace can help you meet this requirement with the Employee version of Sexual Harassment Prevention, California, available Fall 2019.
The program is also available in English.
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.