The manager edition of Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Hospitality Industry is an interactive program designed specifically for managers working in hotels, lodging, and tourism. Building on the content in the employee program, the manager edition focuses on the vital role managers play in creating and promoting a harassment-free workplace culture and provides them with the tools they need to respond confidently and appropriately to sexual harassment claims. Developed in compliance with EEOC guidelines, the program takes a frank and modern approach to addressing and preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
This course will help you:
- Define sexual harassment and the two forms it can take.
- Understand the harmful impact sexual harassment can have on victims, businesses, and those who harass.
- Recognize conduct that's appropriate, and not appropriate, for work.
- Understand when and how to report sexual harassment.
- Recognize employer and manager liability for reporting and addressing sexual harassment.
- Learn how to create a harassment-free culture in the workplace.
- Understand how to investigate sexual harassment claims in the workplace.
The program is also available in Spanish.
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.
Also available in Spanish.
9 Modules | 60 minutes