As of October 2018, businesses in the state of New York are required by law to annually train employees on sexual harassment prevention.
ServSafe Workplace: Sexual Harassment Prevention, New York offers restaurant-specific content from a respected leader in foodservice training. This cost-effective, on-demand training fulfills state requirements and can help you create a positive workplace, protect your employees, and protect your business.
Sexual Harassment Prevention, New York:
- meets New York State and New York City Law requirements
- provides restaurant specific training
- is delivered as a digital modular course that fits employee schedules
- is offered at a 15% discount for New York State Restaurant Association members
- allows for easy tracking of employee progress and completion
The program is also available in Spanish.
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.