The Manager edition of Understanding Unconscious Bias in Hospitality is an interactive program that sheds light on the existence of unconscious bias and guides restaurant managers in their interactions with guests and fellow employees.
Designed specifically for managers working in the hospitality industry, it includes industry examples that depict a variety of scenarios in which unconscious bias may occur and the impact they can have on individuals and the work environment.
9 Modules | 60 minutes
This course will help you:
- Define unconscious bias and the many forms it can take
- Understand the impact that bias can have on interactions with guests and fellow employees
- Understand how to conduct yourself with a greater awareness of others’ perspectives
- Learn how to proactively and reactively manage situations in which bias occurs
- Manage employee interactions to promote a more respectful and inclusive workplace
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations to minimize impact on the business
Interested in a solution for your whole team? Contact sales for volume pricing.