As of January 1, 2021, Controlling Alcohol Risks Effectively (CARE) will no longer be available. However, via a partnership with ServSafe Alcohol, the widely recognized and respected training and credentialing program, you are able to continue to provide responsible alcohol service training.
Key features of ServSafe Alcohol program include:
- Available as online in English and in-person training in both English and Spanish
- Lodging-specific content provided in an all-new supplement, covering topics such as mini-bars, room service, in-room dining, intoxicated guests, and retail outlets
- A dedicated online course just for cruise lines
- Dynamic course content brings real world scenarios to life and prepares the learner to address challenging situations that can occur with alcohol service
- Access to instructor resources which include agendas, practice exams, and PowerPoint presentations for both 2 ½ and 4-hour length classes with videos embedded directly into the presentations that can be customizable to help you teach the course
- Certificate and training verification cards provided to all users who pass the exam
- A dedicated regulatory team that continues to work with regulatory agencies to ensure program acceptance, including four states where CARE is not accepted and custom courses for Pennsylvania, Washington, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana, Michigan
In addition, please find a full content comparison here.
To help you transition to ServSafe Alcohol, we have special offer for all existing CARE customers: You will receive a waived instructor fee, free course and online exam, and free instructor materials if you transition from CARE to ServSafe Alcohol before February 1. Contact sales to learn more.
Over 3 million alcohol servers have been certified by ServSafe. Get started today with this industry-leading program.
Need less than 25? Buy now.
Need more than 25? Contact sales.