As a Registered Proctor for Professional Certification exams, you can provide certification candidates with the opportunity to demonstrate their hard-earned expertise. You establish and schedule exam sessions and register candidates in the sessions you proctor.
Complete the Proctor Application – Professional Certifications to administer online exams for the following certification programs:
- Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA)
- Certified Lodging Owner (CLO)
- Certified Hospitality Trainer (CHT)
- Certified Food & Beverage Executive (CFBE)
- Certified Lodging Security Director (CLSD)
- Certified Rooms Division Executive (CRDE)
- Certified Hospitality Facilities Executive (CHFE)
- Certified Hospitality Housekeeping Executive (CHHE)
- Certified Hospitality Revenue Manager (CHRM)
- Certified Hospitality Sales Professional (CHSP)
- Certified Hospitality Supervisor (CHS)
- Certified Lodging Security Supervisor (CLSS)
- Certified Hospitality Instructor (CHI)
- Certified Lodging Security Officer (CLSO)
If you are looking to administer an online exam not listed here, please review the Registered Instructor Applications.
Follow the steps below to apply to be a proctor and to manage exam sessions for certification candidates.
To Become a Registered Proctor:
- Click the Start Application button to begin the online application.
- You will need to upload documentation relevant to your experience such as a resume.
- You will also be required to provide employment and character reference(s).
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive a decision within 3-4 business days.
Once your application is approved, here’s how to manage your exam sessions:
Set-up a session:
- Login and on the My Account page, click the Proctor Dashboard under Learning Management.
- On the Proctor Dashboard page, click the New Session button in the right corner.
- Follow steps to set exam session information.
- Under Exam Details, copy the User Invitation Link and send to examinee(s) to enroll in the session. Please note:
- Examinee(s) must have an approved application in order to be enrolled in an exam session.
- Examinee(s) will need to click the session invitation link to enroll in the session
- Examinees(s) will not see the exam until the proctor starts the session.
Start a session:
- On the Proctor Dashboard, click on manage to go to the Control Panel and then start the session.
End a session:
- On the Proctor Dashboard, click on manage, to go to the Control Panel tab then end the session and publish scores.
We look forward to partnering with you to provide hospitality professionals with the career opportunities they deserve.
For questions contact Customer Care.